When it comes to keeping your family and house safe you should not be cutting corners. This being said, you shouldn’t have to sell the kitchen sink just to keep your house safe. Luckily for you, we have gathered together the best, highest quality and most affordable home security systems.
Yale is a brand you can trust when it comes to security systems. They have years of experience in the industry and have been protecting generations before us with huge success.
This alarm systems combines a standard house alarm with modern technology that will automatically call you, and your family if the lark is not turning off in time. One of the best features of this device is that it's a DIY home product so you can install it yourself at no extra cost.
The entire setting up process takes less than 3 hours and does not require knowledge of drilling. Setting the alarm involves entering your pin and arming it.
- Comes with a touch screen panel which controls all of the major functions of the kit. The panel has energy saving software which darkens when you're not using it. The panel is easy to use and offers simple explanations for all the buttons on its screen.
- The software behind this device automatically alerts the user via telephone in case of any issues.
- The alarm is loud, almost deafening which is perfect to deter burglars. You can change the volume level and at the highest volume it can be heard miles away.
- You can easily deactivate this device through the control panel or your personal phone.
- The device has motion detection software.
In these days and ages, this product is a must if you want to keep yourself and your family safe from home invasions or just want to avoid opening the door to those obnoxious religious zealots or your nosey next door neighbors.
This video doorbell gives you the ability to see and speak with (or ignore and record) whoever is at the door without actually being on the premises.
It is also a very useful tool to monitor who has been at your doorstep especially in neighborhoods such as mine where package theft is a daily occurrence.
This elegantly designed HD video doorbell hooks into your existing wiring and lets you see and interact with whoever is at the door from your pc, cellphone or tablet.
It also features a remote live view of your property while you are away. The picture quality is crystal clear days and nights thanks to its infrared technology. It runs on a Lithium battery and is fairly easy to install.
This is a terrific gift to give your aging parents or your girlfriend (Valentine’s day is coming) to show them how much you care about their safety and well being.
For more information about this must have product, click on the link below.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!