If this global pandemic has inspired one thing more than anything else it’s ingenious ways to make money. With staggering unemployment and various jobs hanging in the balance, earning passive income has become one of the most important considerations for 2020. In this article, I will be giving you the expert tips so you can forget the rat race and enjoy some real dividends.
Let’s dive in!
Tip #1: eBay Pricing Tool
One of the fastest-growing platforms besides Amazon is eBay. eBay offers so many ways to make money but it can be time-consuming not to mention frustrating to try to constantly update and change prices and details to attract customers. Luckily, Price Spectre makes it simple. Here are some details about their eBay pricing tool you should know:
- Monitors competitors listing and reprice your listing for the edge
- Set your own parameters for automatic setup
- Can be done without your eBay password
- Affordable pricing with a free trial to start
- Step-by-step instructions and visuals for optimal success
If you are new to eBay or have been a long time seller, having access to a tool like this will save you time and give you a significant edge over your competitors. Check out Price Spectre for more details.
Tip #2: eBooks – Write Some Books
You may be surprised to find out that you don’t have to be a great writer or an expert per se to sell books. What you will need however is patience, some time, and a thorough marketing plan to create content specifically for your audience.
While there are many various YouTubers who can walk you through this, I would argue that the Kindlepreneur program has the highest potential. These courses will teach you everything you need to know about writing eBooks that will sell quickly without taking loads of time. Here are the types of eBooks that sell well on Amazon:
- Home Improvement – if you just did home renovations tell people what you did
- Money Making books – everyone wants to earn passive income make some while writing about how you did it
- DIY – so in especially with Covid19
- Weight Loss and Health – always on-trend share your success with the world
- Spiritual – so many people have found positivity in bleak situations share your happiness
Tip #3: YouTube VLOGGER
This career has created successful people who have the luxury of working from home and doing what they love. Almost everyone you follow online started with nothing more than a smartphone and an idea. Here are some top tips for creating a successful channel that can earn you a nice side income:
- Create content that helps promote specific products to get sponsored or paid vlogs
- Once you get four thousand watch hours and one thousand subscribers join the partner program to make money on ads
- Sell your merchandise – remember those eBooks a great way to sell them is to cross-promote both ways
- Affiliate links should be added to your video description
With so many of us working from home and saving on the commute, there has never been a better time to create your own passive income empire. You can generate revenue through eBay using Price Spectre or try your hand at writing and vlogging. Enjoy!