Subscriptions can be selected to arrive every 14, 30 or 60 days in the following flavors, or a variety pack:
- Original Black: The flagship nitro is smooth, strong and frothy and pours out looking creamy, but there is no milk, sugar or chemicals.
- Oat Milk Latte: First of its kind, this creamy and rich latte is made with RISE’s organic oat milk.
- Classic Latte: Clean & silky, but not overly decadent
- Mocha Latte: Also made with RISE’s organic oat milk, the mocha is chocolate-forward and velvety.
- Lemonade: The Arnold Palmer of coffee, this is bright and refreshing.
- Blood Orange: This tea-like flavor is creamy, tangy and refreshingly smooth.
Contributor: Jessica Smeriglio from RISE Brewing Co.
One CommentLeave a Reply
yes!! the lemonade and blood orange are my favorite