In Prince or Pauper: Prepare for the Road Ahead, I outline specific tools that can make a huge difference in financial strategies. Topics include:
- How to make gains in your retirement portfolio after you start making withdrawals by using the principles of reverse dollar-cost averaging.
- Why our national debt demands that you take control of your own future-and how to protect yourself when the house of cards collapses.
- Why Medicare and Medicaid are in crisis-and a unique strategy to hedge against rising taxes or falling benefits that could threaten your savings.
- How to safeguard yourself against government legislation that could jeopardize your nest egg.
- How to use the banking industry’s own laws to your advantage in negotiating with creditors.
Want to read more reviews of this book or buy it? Check out the link below:
Contributor: Peter Yachimski from Prince or Pauper Financial Education