Because no one is protected from stain and spill accidents, an emergency kit is a great way to tackle the issue immediately. Consider the following items in your kit:
- Club soda – for wine and beer spills
- Hydrogen peroxide – for blood stains
- Shaving cream – will remove just about any type of stain.
- Ice cubes – for removing chewing gum by freezing it.
- A few drops of dishwashing detergent – effective against oil-based stains.
- Commercial stain remover – for the most stubborn stains
Contributors: Dean Davies from Fantastic Services