Hopelessness is the primary symptom of depression, and predictor of suicide. Some keys:
- Create a hope network – have at least one person identified when you don’t feel hopeful.
- Know failure is not about you – it is about the process you took towards a goal!
- Look at the process if you want to change your future outcome.
- Don’t act from an angry state. You can’t be hopeful and angry at the same time.
- Give back to others.
- Be grateful for what you do have to attract more.
- Everything you feed your brain impacts how you feel.
Contributors: Kathryn Goetzke from iFred
One CommentLeave a Reply
Thanks so much for sharing! You can find the Hopeful Minds curriculum for FREE – and available to all – at http://www.hopefulminds.org.