Balcones Whisky is the perfect gift for boyfriends! Who doesn’t love a sophisticated and truly authentic glass of whiskey? Maker of the first Texas-made whisky since Prohibition, Balcones Distilling is distinguished by its process and ingredients.
From blue corn grown in New Mexico to the first Texas-grown malted barley to its authentic and intentional distilling process, Balcones has become one of the most recognized and acclaimed craft whisky distillers in the world, earning more than 200 national and international awards and accolades since 2009. They have won Whisky Magazine’s Icons of Whisky Awards in multiple categories.
A selection of Balcones whisky that will impress all of the boyfriends out there!
- Balcones Baby Blue – Texas’s first legally produced whisky post-Prohibition,this intentionally-youthful whisky is crafted from roasted blue corn.
- Texas Single Malt – The “1” Texas Single Malt breathes new life into centuries of distilling tradition with classic techniques and ingredients adapted for New World taste.
- Texas Rye 100 Proof – Released this spring in celebration of the brand’s 10-yearanniversary, this rye whisky is made from 100% rye and is bottled at 100 proof.
- Brimstone – This one-of-a-kind whisky is smoked with sun-baked Texas scrub oak resulting in a whisky that is full of fresh, youthful corn and light fruit notes married with a bold smokiness.
- Rumble – Defying categorization in both its composition and reception, Rumble epitomizes the independent spirit of Balcones with its curious twist on spirit styles from around the world.
Contributors: Ashley Jeanes from BoltPR