Keeping your circulatory system in good order is essential for good health. Better circulation can lead to improved libido in men and women. This is especially true for sexual organ functioning. Heart health is also important.
The American Heart Association recommends foods that include:
- different fruits and vegetables
- whole grain and fiber mass
- healthy fats, such as olive oil and sunflower oil
- seafood, nuts, and gum
We are well aware of Hollywood’s popular aphrodisiacs, who have seen oysters and chocolates as essential for a romantic (and expensive) dinner, as cakes have sprinkles on a child’s birthday party. But before you write them down completely, keep reading to see if they actually do anything to put you and your partner in a state of misery. The top 10 foods that increase your libido are:
- Walnuts are a great source of these healthy kidneys that play a role in boosting your libido. This is because these fatty acids help raise arginine, an amino acid that helps relax blood vessels and increases blood circulation to support.
- Oysters are also rich in amino acids that affect testosterone levels, which in turn increases your libido. there has been scientific evidence that oysters can have the power to increase human sex drive. In addition to its high content of zinc, it is essential for the production of healthy sperm.
- Asparagus is more than just a sweet side, asparagus is also very healthy, due to its high content of folate. It is responsible for making histamine, the chemicals that your body releases during orgasm.
- Nutmeg and Cinnamon ingredients are not limited to the taste of your food or drink. Since ancient times, many spices such as cinnamon have been used even in various fields as an aphrodisiac.
- Cayenne also adds kick to your diet, which also produces heat and increases blood circulation in the body.
- Dark Chocolate has high cocoa content, rich in phenylethylamine, a chemical that stimulates the release of hormones such as endorphins and dopamine. And when this is sent to your veins, it helps you feel good and lowers your boundaries, ready for a romantic night out.
- Watermelon is not only good as a refreshing drink. The truth is, this tropical fruit does more than just replenish your body with water. It also contains a high content of citrulline, a compound that helps support relaxation of blood vessels to stimulate blood flow to better wake up.
- Bananas are a good source of potassium, a mineral that is important for healthy muscle tone, which is essential for good sex. In addition, bananas also contain a compound that helps produce testosterone, which has been proven to boost women’s drive.
- Soy is rich in isoflavones, this chemical group has the same effect on the female body as estrogens. This means that high levels of estrogen can keep the genital area lubricated properly to enhance sexual pleasure.