The property is great for families for a few reasons they have a special category of Family Rooms and are offering some great packages and amenities for families. The Westin New York at Times Square is celebrating summer with a family escape that sets the stage for fun and New York City exploration. The good times start to roll as soon as kids arrive with a backpack stocked with goodies. The fun keeps going as kids head up to the room and throughout their stay as they enjoy:
- Westin Ready, Set, Explore backpack stocked with an activity book, crayons, snacks and water bottle (one per child). There is a local activity guide with suggestions for young explorers and a travel journal to document their fun and findings.
- Bedtime cookies and milk delivered one night to ensure sweet dreams
- Kids’ breakfast on the house with each paying adult (one child per adult), which is nearly a $40 value for two children. With farm fresh eggs, deep-dish pancakes, hot cereal, fruits, signature Westin SuperFoods, and more, families will be well fueled to hit the streets and explore the Big Apple.
Read reviews or book this hotel:
- Check this hotel out on Booking.com
- Check this hotel out on Trivago.co.uk
- Check this hotel out on TripAdvisor.co.uk
Contributors: Debra Loew