Why Do The Best Run Companies Often Have The Hardest Time Growing?
The Growth Gears provides a simple framework as well as tools and action steps for identifying and adding these “gears” to give your company a set of repeatable behaviors and processes to fully capitalize on your market potential. Pete and Art bring their years of executive marketing experience, and their years of building a national management consulting firm, to lead you from insight to strategy to execution. The books shows readers how to:
- Determine if your business is operationally oriented or market oriented
- Identify opportunities for business growth
- Understand why marketing execution is sometimes not effective
- Assure ongoing market relevance
- Increase the returns on your marketing program
- Align your organization and your employees behind your market-focused initiatives to grow your organization