- Thermal Expansion Valve: Helps your unit better cope with high temperatures
- Fan-only Switch: Using this switch to circulate air at night rather than run the AC can significantly reduce energy use
- Automatic-delay Fan Switch: Moves remaining cool air through ducts after your system turns off
- Filter Check Light: Ensures the efficiency and lifespan of your system by reminding you of filter maintenance
- Variable Speed Air Handler: Saves energy by allowing different speeds of air movement based on your cooling needs, rather than simply off or full blast.
Contributors: Richard Ciresi from Aire Serv