Dormitory living can be hard due to the limited space, but also the rooms are baren.
First, a great quilt and pillows can add life. Art can be posters or use 3M hooks to hang a magnet/ bulletin board. Rub on decals are also good to add interest to bare walls. Under-bed storage bins are great for shoes, extra clothes. Baskets are great for transport and storage of smaller things and staying organized.
Just a few ideas to spruce up a dorm!
Get some of this stuff here:
- Quilt – UK Readers, USA Readers
- Comfortable Pillow – UK Readers, USA Readers
- Posters – UK Readers, USA Readers
- Under-bed Storage Bins – UK Readers, USA Readers
- Storage Baskets – UK Readers, USA Readers
Contributor: Karen Plaisted | LinkedIn