Even though photographers have endless options when it comes to choosing the right monitor, there’s one factor that they’re no longer willing to compromise on – 4K resolution. As the digital space transition continues to take over, 4K resolution is a must in order for photographers to expand their digital skillsets.
BenQ, a world-leading human technology solutions provider, designed a monitor that truly exceeds the photography industry’s expectations, both in looks and capabilities. The SW271 not only shows extraordinary clarify of fine details thanks to 4K UHD, but also:
- Uses the latest USB-C port to transmit video and data with only one cable.
- Implements the Palette Master element and a calibrator so users can tune and maintain color performance at the most optimal state.
- Enables users to view content side-by-side in different color spaces through GamutDuo.
- Lets users switch between Adobe RGB, sRGB and Black & White modes effortlessly with its hotkey puck.
- Comes with a detachable shading hood to combat screen glare.