WhitenFresh has numerous benefits, including:
- TSA friendly packaging and sizing.
- High bacteria-killing power. According to the National Institutes of Health, bad breath is often caused by bacteria that builds up in the mouth. WhitenFresh gives people a way to quickly get rid of the bacteria that may lead to bad breath.
- Providing a great whitening tool for sensitive teeth. Those with sensitive teeth may find it difficult to use other tooth whitening products because they often make the condition worse. WhitenFresh does not cause sensitivity because it uses a low dose of hydrogen peroxide to whiten.
- Keeping the mouth fresh between brushing and flossing. Since it’s easy to carry in a purse or pocket, people can freshen up on the go, even when they are not near their toothbrush. It can be used before or after meals, before heading into a meeting, or anytime a fresh mouth is needed.
- Having a great flavor. Nobody likes to try to whiten their teeth with products that are messy or don’t taste good. WhitenFresh has a great mint flavor and there is no messiness.
- Offering versatility. WhitenFresh can be used by just everyone, and they can all benefit. Those with braces can use it to help clean and brighten their aligners, and it is also effective at helping to diminish wine and smoking stains.
- Being simple to use. You just spray 2-3 pumps into the mouth on the teeth and tongue, swish it around for up to 20 seconds, and then spit out the excess or swallow it. The formula is so gentle that it can be swallowed if spitting is not convenient.
“No matter where you are or who you are with, you want great breath, clean teeth, and a nice white smile. It gives us confidence and makes us feel good,” added Dr. Florman. “WhitenFresh has been designed to help people love their smile and feel confident with their look.”
Contributor: Leigh-Anne from EverSmileWhite