I wish I’d known sooner that I could, and SHOULD, delegate the things I wasn’t good at and that it would actually save me money in the long run! In fact, it normally ends up making me money. Here are the top 5 things I see that most frequently get in an entrepreneur’s way:
- Working in the business instead of on the business
- Not blocking out time for critical projects and instead, responding to whatever comes up next
- Delegation – not delegating enough or delegating without any follow-up or accountability
- Not having a clear answer to why you?. What makes you different from a competitor?
- Not being clear on what pain you solve for a prospective client
Contributors: Elene Cafasso from Enerpace, Inc. Executive Coaching