8 simple steps to good grades:
- Create a happy place study space to make all your own.
- Ensure your tools are readily available at a moment’s notice.
- Break each project into smaller steps so accomplishment leads to completion.
- Outline and list your priorities to know what to work on next.
- Create a study pattern that forms good habits to get the work done.
- Know your deadlines and be accountable to each one.
- Give yourself study breaks. Spaces make the music flow.
- Know your distractions. Eliminate them. Detour away from each.
Contributors: Brian Shell from PassionHero
2 CommentsLeave a Reply
Find more tips in my book titled “Student Study Cave – A Guide to Get Great Grades.”
Great book to develop good study habits. I recommend this book for every student.