Every shopper loves getting some additional discounts over and above any retailer-specific promotion. But now due to the holiday season being over, no big promotions are ongoing by major retailers so how to earn some extra cash back or discounts now? Today we will discuss that.
Firstly a lot of people get confused between discounts and cashback. Let me clarify this. Discount is something that is given upfront to the customer. Cashback is something that is given to the customer after a qualifying purchase. Also, there is an element of waiting period involved in the case of cashback. You simply cannot claim cashback as soon as you order. You have to wait for the return period to be over and only then you can claim cashback.
Here are the names of 20 websites that help you save more than 50 percent on qualifying purchases on specific retailers:
- RetailMeNot: This is a very popular and well-known coupon website. The user interface of the website is extremely easy to use and for users convenience, they have specifically organized their deals and coupons into categories that make them easy to find. You can also use their mobile application and they even have a browser extension, both of which you can freely use.
- Coupon Cabin: This website is also a popular discount and cashback website and like RetailMeNot they too have a mobile application and a chrome browser extension so that you may save money while shopping whichever device you are using. Here is a Nike promo code for an additional discount on buying Nike’s products.
- Coupons.com: If you like to have some savings while shopping offline too then this website is highly recommended for you. What they essentially do is source coupons from various sources and group them in a printable format of the page, so that you may take out a printout of that and shop in your favorite offline retailer.
- Groupon: A lot of people around the world use Groupon. It is a highly rewarding platform to shop for items we need to buy. It was originally a group buying platform but has not branched out to become a deal aggregator among other things. What they do is offer brands to market certain campaigns or discounts and if a particular target of people buys that promotion then the deal will get activated for them. Here are some polo coupons for additional savings.
- Slickdeals: This is one of the most advanced cashback and discounts websites. They have this cool feature of notifying you whenever any retailer or seller puts on any special sale or time-limited deals. This can help you keep a track of all ongoing deals from your favorite retailer and never miss a single one of them.
- Offers.com: As the name suggests, this website publishes various deals and promotional offers being run by retailers and manufacturers online so that you may find them all in one place. Their blog section is also helpful for you to find some truly awesome deals.
- Dealcatcher: If you are someone who is just browsing for a product and not totally sure about what to purchase, then dealcatcher is for you. They are just like an e-commerce website and you can scroll through various products and even read detailed descriptions regarding them too. If you are still unsure then check out their website every day for the special deal of the day which they call ‘Catch of the Day.’
- Coupon Chief: Apart from hosting a lot of promotional deals and cashback from major retailers this website has another unique feature. They have a program called Pay-2-Share. What this essentially does is allows you to upload a genuine coupon and then share it with other users. When other users use this coupon you will get a part of the credits in your account.
Photo by Scott Graham on Unsplash
- Honey: This is a very powerful browser extension and is highly used by millions of users across the world. It actually saves you a lot of hassle and time which would have otherwise been wasted. What it does is search the entire internet and find the lowest price of any particular product that you inputted over there. You can manually search for this too, but it takes time. Honey’s algorithms can do this task in a matter of a few minutes.
- Wikibuy: It is also a chrome browser extension and is similar in usage to Honey. You can use this extension to calculate shipping fees and delivery time being offered on your needed product by various sellers.
There are a lot more other cashback and discount websites which too are highly recommended, you can check them out and choose which website works best for you. Some websites have good customer care support while some have excellent cash back percentages. This is why you should check which website works best for you.